Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hanging Planters

I had a request for hanging planters and found these in storage just waiting to find a home. The photos are not the best but they give you an idea of the shape. Colors are similar to the photos in my Etsy shop so you can look at them there to get an accurate idea.
Here is a sunny yellow planter that has a diameter of 6 inches and a depth of 6 inches.


Here is a cone shaped planter in Blue Hydrangea (check my Etsy shop for accurate color of this baby blue speckled green glaze) diameter 6 1/2 inches by 5 1/2 depth


This Blue Hydrangea glaze finishes this rounder planter - 7 inch diameter by 4 inch depth

This is a deep blue/black glaze on a pot that is 7 inch Diametr by 4 inches in depth.

3 comments:

Deb said...

I like the way you attached wire for hanging. I was thinking about hanging my birdfeeders in a similar fashion-but different. Did you just get the little metal clampy things and wire at the hardware store?

Pam McFadyen said...

Exactly, I just went to Home Depot and found the hanging wire and crimps. There were quite a few weights of wire to choose from. I did have to buy a heavy duty crimper and wire cutter to be able to make them look professional though.

Mystery said...

I Really love that blue black color.

Gorgeous Work!

I'm reading more as I go along.

:o)

~Breeze