Sunday, November 6, 2011

New locations for pottery

It has been a busy Fall! I have been busy at local shows and have been approached by several shops and galleries that want to carry my line of pottery. So, you can now find my work in Sudbury, Port Dover and of course downtown Toronto.

Check out Beadle on Dundas Toronto, 13 Reasons in Port Dover and the Gallery in Sudbury.

13 Reasons is a unique shop named after our 13 Provinces and Terriroties. They will be featuring my ceramic pendants in the near future so stop in to check them out or read all about them here.

The Art Gallery of Sudbury will be featuring my handmade ceramic clocks and acorn pendants. This Gallery is housed in a turn of the century mansion that has unique architectural appeal! You can get more details on their site
here.

Then if you are in T.O. you can drop into the eclectic Beadle store to peruse the latest Canadian made jewelry, handmade soaps and giftware. More good news to come!

No comments: