Saturday, November 28, 2015

Holiday Gift Season

So I put up the house lights earlier than usual since the house and studio renovations are finally 100% complete! I was hoping to be working in the studio full force by now but my toddlers have been a great distraction. They are finally fully getting the idea of Christmas and Gift giving. Leo pretends to make pottery so he can give them as gifts! He is constantly pounding his little fist into his playdough so he can make a clock just like mom. He is too little to tell time but understands that they are very pretty when hanging on the wall.




Here is my newest design which can be found in my Etsy Shop. I have a select amount of pendants, clocks and a few other gift ideas there, or stop by the Etsy Christmas Marketplace so see my whole range of pottery just in time for the gift giving season.


There will be music!!
& treats!!
AND!!!

A visit from SANTA!

No comments: