Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Time to create!

There are times in the year that I just wish that the days were longer. I need to find about 4 more hours in my day to be able to make as much stuff as I would like. It is final exam time at the school where I work so I am swamped with marking assignments and papers while I just crave some time to get into my studio. I need to make a batch of mugs and olive trays, I need to mix up some more glazes, I need to test a few new glaze recipes and I have a couple custom order that just need to be glazed and fired. I feel very fortunate to be doing so well but I just wish I could find a few more hours in my day. I know what I will be doing this weekend...

1 comment:

n said...

I feel you pain. Never enough time in the day is there?

These pieces are a beautiful colour. Love the way the blue thins and the cream shows though.