Thursday, February 14, 2008

Custom Order Farewell

Here are the finished ramekins that I discussed a few weeks ago. The glaze turned out just as I hoped. I made most of them entirely in Winter White but a few have Winter Green bands to give the set a bit of an eclectic feel. They turned out even better than I had hoped for. At the moment I am waiting as patiently as I can for an order of chemicals from Tucker's Pottery Supplies. It has snowed so much that I am not sure if they will be able to find my house under the mountains of white. I have a whole set of bisqued mugs waiting for a new batch of Stormy Sea Glaze. We have a long weekend coming up so I hope the chemicals get here soon. I would love to enjoy my Family Day stat working in my studio for most of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your bowls turned out so cute. I really like that white/creamy glaze! I am still waiting to bisque fire mine from a few weeks ago- having a hard time choosing the right kiln.