Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm heading to New Zealand

I guess I'm not actually going to New Zealand, not really. But some of my work is! A good friend of mine moved to New Zealand and she requested some of my jewelry to leave behind with some new friends she met there. I absolutely love when my creations get to travel to destinations far from the Canadian cold.

OK Brigette, here are some choices for you. (I apologize for my dusty camera lens in advance...)

Rectangluar rings: Left to right 1) Waterlily, Whiskey, Icy Blue, Winter White, Grey Blue
All on adjustable sterling silver plated bases with clay piece 1 inch x 1/2 inch


Circular Pendants with Floating Wire Necklace: 1) Midnight Sea 2) Waterlily
pendants are 1 inch in diameter



Rectangular Pendants with Floating Wire Necklace: 1) Midnight Sea 1 3/8 x 3/4 inch 2) Waterlily 1 1/8 x 6/8 base

I hope this gives you enough options but be sure to check out the stuff in my Etsy shop too.

No comments: