Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tagged! The Random 8 Meme

I came across this little 'Tag' in the comments of my latest post. It kinda feels like a chain letter but it is way easier to cut and paste on a computer than it was to hand write them when I was in elementary school! It was from lapellaart and I had been tagged to participate in the Random 8 Meme.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

8 Random Lurearts Facts:

1. I love making ceramics, especially on my pottery wheel.
2. I have seen the movie 'Ghost' but it didn't factor into my choice to become a potter.
3. I think Patrick Swayze's best role was as a new age guru in DONNIE DARKO.
4. I watch mostly kid's animation movies at the theatre because my hubby works in the industry.
5. I teach high school.
6. I love gardening and wish I had a bigger back yard
7. I kill lot of house plants for some reason...
8. I am at a standoff with a black squirrel who thinks he owns my house. He even throws nuts at me!

The people I am tagging are: averly, Emily Murphy, JD Wolfe Pottery, Jessica Sharrah, nkp designs, stilettoheights, ariaimages, Tara Robertson Pottery

No comments: