Sunday, December 9, 2007

Craft Sale Kudos

I had so much fun on Saturday at the Tranzac Club. I arrived early to set up and was pretty busy all day so the time just flew. I was surrounded by some interesting gals who kept me giggling and full of caffeine. My hottest seller was of course my olive trays because the dots look so cute that everyone just wants to touch them. The day was sunny so traffic was steady. My hubby even brought me a snack in the middle of the day to keep me going. Online selling is great but it sure is nice to talk about my art in person. I had one lovely lady who bought one of my biggest bowls and said she was moving to Vancouver tomorrow. I gave her advice of how to pack it safely and was amazed that she felt the urge to purchase one of my pieces just before the long trek. (She was driving with her two young sons all the way across Canada. In winter.)I have a bit of work to do to get everything restocked but am looking forward to next Saturday. Same time, Same place! This is my last big sale and then I get to take a much needed rest to visit my family over the holidays. If you are still looking for gifts or just need a little treat for yourself, check out the Tranzac Club Sat. 12-6. There is a great variety of sellers and I know I will be shopping while I am there!

No comments: