Sunday, December 16, 2007

Let it snow, etc. etc.

Whew. It snowed all night and all day today and I love it. It reminds me of my childhood on the prairies. The light fluffy flakes would stack up on the fence posts and the air was so still it would sit there for days until my pet cat would playfully push some of it off. I love how time stands still during a snowstorm and everyone has to stay indoors. No rushing off to go shopping or to the post office. I get to spend the whole day at home enjoying it.

The ceramic sale went better than I expected and I sold every single mug with my new Dark Olive glaze. There are going to be quite a few happy people out there receiving my dotted olive trays for Christmas. Here are the only tumblers left so I listed them on Etsy this morning. I have quite a bit of work to do in the new year to replenish my shop but for now I am going to grab my favorite mug and enjoy watching the huge flakes fall for a while. Cheers!

No comments: